Japanese Stab-Bound Book Online
Learn the art of Japanese stab-bound book binding in this fun class. To participate, you will need the following materials:
- Eight – 8 ½ x 11 in. copy paper sheets
- Two – 5 ¾ x 8 ¾ in. decorative cover sheets
- One – ½ in. x 9 in. scrap paper (measuring strip for holes)
- One – 40 in. piece of embroidery thread
- Scissors, pencil, bone folder (or ruler or popsicle stick), embroidery needle, awl or thumbtack,
- sponge (to protect table from thumbtack)
This program will be presented via Zoom. Registrants will receive a Zoom invitation link before the start of the program. This program is funded by the Minnesota Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund.
- Saturday, October 31, 2020
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)
- Offsite Location
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.