Pop-Out Cards Online
Pop-out cards are a great way to add dimension to greeting or holiday cards. To participate in this program, you will need the following materials:
- One – 7 x 10 in. sheet of paper
- One – 6 x 9 in. sheet of paper (both preferably cardstock)
- Scissors, glue stick, pencil, bone folder (or ruler or popsicle stick), additional scrap paper for gluing
If you do not have these materials, the library is happy to provide them! Call us to request a "take and make craft kit" for this program once you have reigstered,
This program will be presented virtually via Zoom. Registrants will receive an invitation link prior to the start of the program. This program is funded by the Minnesota Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund.
- Monday, November 16, 2020
- 6:00pm - 7:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)
- Offsite Location
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.