Hidden Page Book Online
You’ll need these simple household materials to follow along and make your own Hidden Page Book:
- One – 8½ x 11 in. sheet of paper cut in half longwise to 4 1/4x 11
- Two – 2 11/16 x 4 1/4 in. sheets of paper for hidden page inserts
- Two – 3 x 4 ½ in. sheets of paper (for covers, optional) *preferable if papers are different colors
- Pencil, scissors, glue stick (for covers, optional), bone folder (or popsicle stick or ruler), additional scrap paper for gluing
This program will be presented virtually via Zoom. Registrants will be emailed an invitation link prior to the start of the program. This program is funded by the Minnesota Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund.
- Saturday, December 12, 2020
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)
- Offsite Location
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.