Starting a Small Business Online
Gain a better understanding of what is entailed in starting your own small business. Learn the important things you must be considering as you begin to think through your idea.
Class Outline and Agenda:
- Define and refine your idea
- Do you have a business plan?
- What is your business structure?
- Registering your business
- Do you need to hire?
- Vendor selection
- Promoting your business
With more than 25 years of sales, marketing, and product management leadership experience, Rob’s career path uniquely positioned him to start his own business helping companies connect with top talent at varying stages of their careers. Before starting Calliope Search and Consulting in 2019, he spent years successfully developing and launching new products as well as building and leading his own teams. He now works with job seekers as they pursue new positions to advance in their careers.
This program will be presented virtually via Webex. This program is funded by MELSA.
- Monday, September 12, 2022
- 6:00pm - 7:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)
- Offsite Location
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.